ISRAEL

ISRAEL
The Old City of Akko

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chocolate Cowboy

Sometime in Feb. 2012, in American Cowboy magazine, a story will be published on the chocolate cowboy from Wyoming.  Janet and I went to Cody in Feburary 2011, to try and learn how to fly fish.  We were given the grand tour of Cody and surrounding towns.  Chocolate Cowboy was on the list of places we must visit. We got to his candy store in the middle of the afternoon so it was close enough to snack time for us to enjoy his wares.  I had a thyme and olive oil delicious chocolate bon bon.  Why did I choose such a combination, you ask.  Because, those are the wheat thin crackers I like the best. 
Tomorrow, I'll give you his location so you can stop there also, on your way through Yellowstone and Cody, WY.

No comments:

Post a Comment